Every wedding we book contains the following:
1. Wireless microphones for all announcements and toasts.
2. Top of the line and updated sound systems from QSC, JBL, and MACKIE
3. Access to our VAST song library.
4. We MC and help coordinate every event we are at to assure a smooth flow.
5. Our Set up and take down is FREE with every event we book. We arrive a minimum of 2 hours early to every event we do.
6. Dance Floor lighting is FREE and included in the cost IF you want it. Some brides do and others don’t. Make sure you ask for this.
We base our prices on the following information so there isn’t any confusion:
1. How long you need our services for. We charge by the hour.
2. How far we have to travel outside of Missoula. We will travel anywhere!
3. What time of year and day your event is on.
REMEMBER: It is important to understand how professional DJs set their rates. DJs work on supply and demand, much like a vacation spot or travel activity. They set their prices based on availability. Expect to pay the most during the busy wedding season of May through October, as well as Saturdays, the busiest wedding day of the week. In contrast, the period of November through April is a slower time of year for weddings and Friday’s and Sunday’s are the slowest days of the week. Having a wedding during the slow months or on the slower days of the week can save you money in almost every area of your wedding, not just on the entertainment!
Disc Jockey rates vary based on talent, experience, emcee ability, service, coordination, equipment needed, music knowledge, mixing ability and personality. Rates for the DJ industry vary greatly. The best price is not always the best deal, especially if you are planning a wedding. As a matter of fact, surveys conclude that nearly 100% of brides would have spent more money on their entertainment and made it their #1 priority in hindsight.
RMF Entertainment will normally invest 12 to 30 hours on your special event but it may appear that you are only paying for “6 hours”. Consultations, music purchasing & editing, preparation, education, and other business related endeavors add up to the overall success of your special day.